Monday, January 6, 2014

THE DAMSEL AND THE DAGGERMAN Contest! Win the next Blud book!

A CONTEST! To celebrate this bit o' sexy:


And a brief, fun, easy contest, as stomach flu has struck my house. Looks like I won't be firing the cupcake cannon to celebrate today's release of THE DAMSEL AND THE DAGGERMAN, the third Blud e-novella. Click the link for a brief synopsis and to read the starred review by Library Journal. Personally, I believe it's the hottest novella I've written, and fans seem to think Marco is the new Criminy.

It's only $1.99 and is available across all e-platforms. If you don't have a reader, you can download a free Kindle or Nook app to your laptop, desktop, or phone!

Now, how can you win a signed early copy of the third Blud novel, WICKED AFTER MIDNIGHT?

Just post a piece of artwork that relates to something *in* The Damsel and the Daggerman or that somehow references the title. Here's my example:


THE DAMSEL AND THE DOGGERMAN

You can draw a pic of the characters or Criminy's caravan, take a pic of your kids' Monster High doll being romanced by GI Joe, put on a costume like Jacinda, Emerlie, or Demi, or do something fun to the cover. Then post a pic of your creation on Twitter or Facebook with hashtag #DamselandDaggerman. If you're on Twitter, you can tag me, too, at @DelilahSDawson.

I'll repost as many as I can and pick my 3 favorites to receive an advance copy of WICKED AFTER MIDNIGHT, which is out 1/28. The deadline to enter is next Monday, January 13.

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy Jacinda and Marco!

***

4 comments:

Hannar said...

Awesome!!! Already working on it! :D

Liz said...

What a sneaky little way to ensure you jump to the top of the TBR list.

Stephanie said...

I posted one on FB!

Steph F. said...

Posted on twitter.. My daughter designed it.. I think she did a cute job @FredrickLynn