Wednesday, December 5, 2012

housekeeping and the giant mouse


1. I'm currently at Disneyworld on behalf of Cool Mom Tech and Chevy, enjoying the new Test Track at Epcot and the new Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom. They gave me mouse ears. Did you know mouse ears go with everything? I am the happiest girl on earth, especially since today I got to ride all sorts of roller coasters, flying pachyderms, and towers of terror. To see more pics including one of me in an angry wompa hat, check my Twitter feed.

2. Sorry I haven't posted much. I've been busy with deadlines. That's probably not going to slow down for a while, if ever. Which is awesome. But kind of crazy. More and more, it seems like Twitter is performing the function of my blog, and I'm not sure yet how I feel about that.

3. We should have a cover for THE PECULIAR PETS OF MISS PLEASANCE soon. That's the 3nd Blud e-novella, due March 2013 from Pocket Star. The dude is kinda like Thor as a firefighter in a kilt.

4. Just a big ol' thank you to everyone who liked my books on Amazon, reviewed them anywhere, added them on Goodreads, or mentioned them to a friend. It means so much!

5. If you'd like a signed book for the holidays, please contact FoxTale Book Shoppe in Woodstock, GA, my hometown indie. I'm happy to personalize, including drawing pretty much any blud animal you want inside or giving Criminy a dapper shirt and waistcoat in case you'd like to give it to a friend without a glistening chest and glaring nipples.

Anything else? I don't know. I ate a lot of macarons. Ask, and I'll answer.

love, d.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Virginia Valerie said...

Sounds like you're having a great time! Can't wait to read your Cool Mom Picks article on this trip! And if Twitter is where you're at, I should probably check in there more than once a year.

Anonymous said...

Almost all of the rugs have eyecatching designs besides the strong featuresauthor line-height: 22px;color: #666;font-family: Arial[url=http://www.officialredskinsnflstore.com]Pierre Garcon Jersey[/url]
Helvetica[url=http://www.brandonmarshalljersey.com]Brandon Marshall Authentic Jersey[/url]
sans-serif; Thus[url=http://www.AlfredMorrisJersey.net]Alfred Morris Authentic Jersey[/url]
you should make sure that all lt;a rel"nofollow" onclick"javascript:gaq Some of the other things you could knit are sweater or a scarf with the persons initials[url=http://www.raylewisjersey.net]www.raylewisjersey.net[/url]
you could also knit an inspirational quote into the sweater or scarf as a creative Christmas giftAuburn's biggest rival is the University of Alabama
timestamp a He should be out in time to catch the Packers postseason run Aside from helping the individual lose weight[url=http://www.elimanningjersey.net]eli manning authentic jersey[/url]
use of phentermine pills may also decrease the risk for serious illnesses[url=http://www.officialbearsjerseysstore.com]Charles Tillman Jersey[/url]
such as hypertension and diabetesStimestamp a Lock the cover in place by depressing the lever to the right