Friday, October 19, 2012

pre-pre-birthday


It's the day before the day before my birthday.

And you know what that means.

My favorite things.

CAKE.


And exciting packages in the mail, like this antique magnifying glass from my Uncle Lee, Aunt Tammy, and cousin Drea in Phoenix. It's like it was always meant to be on my writing desk.


I also had a delicious lunch with Heidi and Stephanie, who doted on me in extremity.

Cake. Presents. Street tacos. A perfect October afternoon.

Who could ask for anything more?

* * *


4 comments:

Lexi H said...

Pre-pre-birthday! Why oh why have I never thought of that before!!

Henri B. said...

What does your synesthesia think of your new age?

delilah s. dawson said...

3 = green, 5 = ultra blue. I don't generally like 5, but it's pretty with 3. Much better than 34.

Pinafores and Pinwheels said...

So glad I was able to celebrate with you!