Friday, September 14, 2012

good news: CARNIEPUNK!

Here's the announcement from Publishers Marketplace yesterday: 

CARNIEPUNK, an anthology which combines the carnival setting and the world of urban fantasy, a place of deception, where monsters wait silently in the dark, featuring short stories by authors Rachel Caine, Jennifer Estep, Seanan McGuire, Rob Thurman, Delilah S. Dawson, Kelly Gay, Kevin Hearne, Mark Henry, Hillary Jacques, Jackie Kessler, Kelly Meding, Allison Pang, Nicole Peeler and Jaye Wells, to Adam Wilson at Pocket, for publication in August 2013, by Suzie Townsend at New Leaf Literary & Media.

 * 

I'm so excited to be in my first anthology, especially one based on one of my favorite concepts. My story is THE THREE LIVES OF LYDIA, a Sangish take on Lydia the Tattooed Lady that follows a troubled girl from our world to Criminy's Clockwork Caravan. I'll put up links when it's on Amazon and Goodreads.

I can't wait to see the cover and read what the other authors have created!

2 comments:

Pinafores and Pinwheels said...

Congrats!!!!!

Lexi H said...

Wow that is a ton of great authors (you included)! Exciting you are in on it, can't wait to check it out!