Saturday, August 11, 2012

a very fine night, with bonus fangirling


What a fantastic night!

I got to meet Sherrilyn Kenyon, who writes amazing books, has an inspiring story, and comes highly recommended by my friend Derek. I read her books Fantasy Lover and Dance with the Devil this week in preparation, and I can't wait to read her newest one, Time Untime.

I got to meet the lovely Amy of Lady Reader's Bookstuff!

I got to hang out with my dear friend Carol of Bitten By Books!

I got to meet Kris and Kari and sign books for them, which made my night!

And then I came home to learn I've been accepted as a guest at AnachroCon!

And now I get to go to sleep!

Seriously, y'all. I'm the luckiest girl on earth.

*

6 comments:

Pinafores and Pinwheels said...

excellent day!!

delilah s. dawson said...

And then I got to sleep in until 9!

Lexi H said...

I bet you fell asleep grinning. =)
You look great in the pic by the way!

Virginia Valerie said...

great pic! let me guess - you're wearing your 4 inch skull heels, right?

delilah s. dawson said...

No way, Val! Sherri is so popular that I thought I'd be standing for three hours in line. =) Just regular 4" wedges.

Virginia Valerie said...

:-)