Friday, March 30, 2012

you want to come to this party.



Tonight.

FoxTale Book Shoppe in downtown Woodstock, GA. 7pm.


Steampunk, costumes, vampires, really awesome cake, wine, snackies, door prizes, signed books, a reading, and general shenanigans. EVERYONE IS INVITED!

Here are some teaser photos.
And watch the video to see how to seal an envelope with sealing wax,
although I didn't leave the stamp on long enough and it got gooey.
I was just too excited.


Door prizes, including handmade jewelry and adorable journals.

*


And you might even get to meet the Villainess herself, the lovely Brooke!
There are perfume samples, too. YUM.

*


A lion in a crown and a giraffe in a party hat. Who wants to miss that?

*

Come one, come all! I'll be there in a corset and fishnets, ready to rock. Ready to blush and sign your book as long as you promise not to show it to my grandmother. Ready to feed you the best cake you've ever eaten and chase it with a gulp of Bludwine.

READY TO ROCK.

*

11 comments:

Pinafores and Pinwheels said...

I'm all ready expect for a purse...totally forgot I will need sometime to carry my phone/keys in and I don't think mine will match.

delilah s. dawson said...

Sew a little pouch that slips onto your belt. Corsets look fantastic with a belt around the middle. That's what I would do, had I your mad skillz.

Phyllis M said...

Wish I lived nearby!! :( But I will be celebrating with you in spirit!! Happy Launch Party! And...what are sausage fingers?? The prizes look great, Delilah!!! Have fun :)

roro said...

happy launch
bumr i don't live

Simply Valorie said...

I don't want to miss this! But I live in DC so I have to. But enjoy! Have a great day. :)

kelly the nut said...

Does that mean you found your wax seal that you couldn't find and were so sad and heartsick over? Or was someone cool enough to find you a new gryffin?

kelly the nut said...

Does that mean you found your wax seal that you couldn't find and were so sad and heartsick over? Or was someone cool enough to find you a new gryffin?

delilah s. dawson said...

Er, it means I tried to take the zen approach of "it doesn't mean what you think it means" and ordered a new one from the same cast. Heart partially healed; envelopes very cool.

kelly the nut said...

Well, that's still awesome enough for me! Yay Gryffin(dor)!

kelly the nut said...

Well, that's still awesome enough for me! Yay Gryffin(dor)!

delilah s. dawson said...

I also gave myself another wax burn while sealing the envelopes. So bonus memory scar!