Wednesday, March 14, 2012

there will always be unruliness. BUT.



Attention! Achtung! Baby!

If you read this blog by going to www.unrulyhelpmeet.com, I have bad news.

I'm switching entirely over to www.delilahsdawson.com or www.delilahpaints.blogspot.com.

Still unruly, just not willing to pay $13 a year for the privilege.

More later.

*

p.s. GUESS WHAT I HAVE?


I'm busy stuffing 4-leaf clovers in them just for you.

There are 3 giveaways for 5 books going on right this second.

One of them involves a gift card for corsets and tiny hats.

Find them HERE.

*

3 comments:

ChaosMandy said...

I feel guilty about entering any of the giveaways since I now have two copies of your book (since your publisher sent me an ARC plus I got a regular copy in the mail from them the other day) so I haven't entered any even though I'd love a 4-leaf clover.

Pinafores and Pinwheels said...

so very, very mean!

delilah s. dawson said...

How... is that mean? I WANT YOU TO WIN, STEPH.