Sunday, March 25, 2012

choo choo choose Criminy Stain


If you find yourself in the Books-a-Million in Chattanooga, TN,
you might find this majestic creature in the wild.

Be careful-- he bites.


*

That's right, y'all. My book is available three days early, in places where they don't pay much attention to rules. My parents' order landed on their front step yesterday. My mom is halfway through. Heaven help me, and bless my heart.

We're going to B&N later to see if we can catch a glimpse, too.

*

Thanks to Derek for the first picture of Wicked as They Come in the real world!


7 comments:

Anne Riley said...

YEEEEAH! So exciting! Harley and I are super pumped about your launch party, BTW. We'll be there with bells on. And no, I don't mean that in the figure of speech kind of way. We will LITERALLY BE WEARING BELLS.

Or maybe not.

BUT YOU WON'T KNOW UNTIL FRIDAY, BAHAHAHA.

delilah s. dawson said...

OMG, we an all wear bells, and then we can booty-shake with bells on. Can't wait to see y'all!!

delilah s. dawson said...

Note: The Mansell B&N doesn't have it out yet. We checked. Twice.

the mommy psychologist said...

Congratulations on publishing your first book! I remember when my first came out. It is such an exciting time.

"The child psychologist who thought she had all the answers to parenting until she became one herself." www.themommypsychologist.com

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to find your book in the wild. We'll be in New York in August and will check the Strand for it.

delilah s. dawson said...

August? You mean I have until August until you start ridiculing me for writing vampire smut?! That's like, a stay of execution, or whatever. =)

amymarie said...

I just wanted to say that I read your "How I Got My Agent" interview on Writer's Digest and I found it very inspiring. I’m in the process of querying right now and am feeling a little dejected, but your story reminded me it was possible. Thank you. By the way, your book looks grate! I’m definitely going to get a copy!