Thursday, February 9, 2012

the abs I always wanted...




...are on Criminy Stain.

He looks good. He smells good.
In 52 more days, you'll get to read about *all* the things at which he excels.
Ahem.

Until then, you can come over and stroke his abs with me.

And dream.


Much thanks to my publisher, Pocket/Simon & Schuster,
for sending this utterly delicious foamcore poster.
Look for him at the launch party and, hopefully,
various cons around the South.

And on my kitchen island.

*

Lasik at 2pm. Wish me luck!

*

This is my first pre-arranged post. I suspect tomfoolery will occur.
I will blame Criminy.

*

6 comments:

Ali Trotta said...

Good grief -- that is a lovely, lovely poster. Abs and an awesome hat? WIN.

delilah s. dawson said...

There was tomfoolery.

I am still blind.

We'll try again tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I have seen (and licked) your husband's abs. You shouldn't be complaining.

My abs are like a combination of Fat Albert and Dan Judy. It's not a good look.

delilah s. dawson said...

Anon, you're totally right. My husband is CUT. So not complaining.

And don't insult Fat Albert like that. He's nothing like Dan! I mean, at least Fat Albert watches Community.

Anonymous said...

Anon licked my abs? Whoa, I'm missing some footage here..Crap..

Dr. Krog

Anonymous said...

You passed out at paintball. We all had a good lick.