Saturday, December 31, 2011

resolute.

2011 was incredible year for me, even if I don't know what a vuvuzela is and failed to occupy anything but my Ikea Poang chair.

Here, therefore, are my New Year's resolutions:

1. Be kinder.

2. Kick more ass.

3. Wear more things that are not jeans.

4. Sell another book.

5. Have as many adventures as possible/get out of the country at least once.

6. Obtain either a top hat or a bowler hat.

7. Get back on the slow carb train.

8. Sell as many copies of WICKED AS THEY COME as possible.

9. Make more of an effort to see friends instead of descending into a hermit cave of fleecy pants, laptops, and tumblr.

10. Read ALL THE BOOKS!


*

Anybody else making their resolutions tonight?

*

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Read ALL the books? /oblig

You're the second blogger I've come across who made a resolution to not be a hermit. I predict by next year we shall embrace luxuriating in our comfy pant of choice (I prefer pajamas with fruits on them.)

ChaosMandy said...

My resolution is more of a goal. I want 2012 to be the year that I get an agent so I can take that next step to becoming a published author.

Hopefully my book will be ready in the next couple of months so I can start querying (which is a really intimidating process to me).

Anne Riley said...

Hahahaha your resolutions are awesome! I posted some of mine on my blog today. One of my goals is to hang out with you longer than last time, which was 25 seconds in Beth Revis' book signing line. Let's make that happen, shall we?

delilah s. dawson said...

Yes, Anne, let's! Although it was an awesome 30 seconds. =) Hadn't you just had a car accident, too? And I had blisters so bad they scarred. Deeply, deeply wacky.

amber d* said...

My resolution in 2011 was to quit being a hermit, and the year was a lot better because of it. I do love my online people, but then it's like oh wait I CAN have fun adventures if I step outside the door!

I made a list on my blog today of things I want to accomplish, but the biggest one (and always the biggest one) is to get my novel done, shaped up, and start querying it!

Cheers to 2012 kicking ass and taking names!