Sunday, November 6, 2011

we interrupt this picspammery with toilet humor


me: Son, why are you throwing pretzels in the toilet?

son: To keep my poops company.

me: Buddy, there aren't any poops in the toilet.

son: They coming soon. They waiting for the pretzels to get there, first.


*

me: Hey, Goose!

daughter: DON'T CALL ME GOOSE. I AM A SWAN.

me: Hey, Cygnet!

daughter: I AM NOT A CIGARETTE.

me: No, dude. A cygnet is a baby swan.

daughter: You can't prove that.

*

son: One day, I will put you on a hook and the crane will take you up so so high, and then you cannot come down.

Krog: Why would you do that?

son: So I can rescue you.

*

Back to picture ogling and whatnot. I said I would decide tomorrow.

Eep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are my favorite posts.

Virginia Valerie said...

BTW, I thought this post was great. Your family makes me smile. :-)