Wednesday, November 16, 2011

ohmygodineedthat


Hell has frozen over, and monkeys are flying out of Wayne's butt.

I saw a perfume ad in a fashion magazine and said,

OHMYGOD; I NEED THAT.


For the love of all that's holy, not the actual perfume, as commercial fragrances tend to smell like burning plastic and drunk baby whores to me.

I want her necklaces.

I'm actually kind of obsessed with them, with that look. Like when I was in middle school and thought that if I just found the right t-shirt, I would be popular.

I never found that shirt, which is why I NEED THOSE NECKLACES, PEOPLE.

I think Ive found the nuggety one, but the tasseled one with the stars is utterly eluding me. I've been all over Etsy, Modcloth, eBay, Anthopologie, Polyvore, Shopstyle, Free People, and Urban Outfitters, and I can't find it.

Any other places I haven't looked?

*

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Amazon? Overstock? I hate trying to find something fantastible on the internets and I don't know what search phrase to use or where to start. I tried to find this unsuccessfully. Lace deep V top? Nada.

Rachel said...

This isn't it exactly, but its pretty darn close.

http://www.juicycouture.com/Neon-Chain-Tassel-Necklace/YJRU5419,default,pd.html?dwvar_YJRU5419_color=780&start=22&cgid=jewelry&srule=most-popular&view=all

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

You're right, Rachel... except that I don't do neon. =( Someone found that one on Facebook, too. It's like Lancome is trying to make me insane! The necklace does not exist in known space/time! Thanks so much for trying!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I actually have the one you want. It is from Malababa. You can find it in their web site. It's the chirifĂș short pendant. :) Goodluck!

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

ANONYMOUS WINS THE PRIZE!!!!

God, I love the internet. <3

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

Ah, well. Shipping to the US is 50 Euros, which is $70 on top of the $35 for the necklace, which means that although it is found, it is impossible. Still, it feels good to know it's out there.