Saturday, October 8, 2011

for the dreamers


Continuing a week where I squeal over things that make me happy,
I can't recommend this book highly enough.

It's magical.

Simply magical.

I know I take odious joy in awful movies and frivolous books, but this one is a keeper.
Beautiful, lyrical, deep, dreamy, luscious, with just a few token tears at the end.

It's about a magical circus that randomly appears and a star-crossed love that defies logic and reason. I bought it for my Nook, but I'll be buying it in print, too.

Whoever says print is dead couldn't be more wrong.

For something this spectacular, I'm happy to pay twice.

Signed,

a rêveur

*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what book you'd love? "The Instructions" by Adam Levin. It's great!

Delilah S. Dawson said...

...you're not going to let this go, are you?

ChaosMandy said...

Looks awesome! I added it to my 'want to buy and read' list on Goodreads