Monday, October 24, 2011

24 and 34


Sometimes, I worry about getting older. But let's look at the evidence.

Here I am at my 24th birthday party:




And here I am at my 34th birthday party:


Things just keep getting better.

And not just because they finally started putting some stretch into boot cut jeans.

A lot has happened in ten years.

But the important things stayed the same.

Right now, I have everything I wanted back then. And more.

Better and better. Better than I ever hoped things would be.

Let's hope the trend continues.


*

Thanks to everyone for a wonderful birthday!

Thanks for the messages on Facebook and Twitter, the gifts, the fun.

Cheering on the Green Knight with wonderful friends.

Hanging out with family. Eating lots of cake.

It was a great weekend.

<3

*

1 comment:

ChaosMandy said...

I'll be 35 on my next birthday - and I'm finding that my 30's are much more awesome than my 20's ever were.

Sounds like you had a very shiny birthday :)