Friday, August 26, 2011

moo!


So I got some Moo cards for the Decatur Book Festival that's coming up soon.

And, you know, just to make myself feel fancy.


I just love feeling fancy.

If you don't know about Moo cards, they're so much fun. They're half the size of normal business cards, and you can choose/upload up to 100 different images to go on the back of them. I was in a hurry, so I just did 4. Two are based on a design element from the WICKED AS THEY COME book cover, one is a painting of mine, and one is a photograph I took at the blueberry farm, just so I have some options.

So if you meet me somewhere, I'll give you a card, and you'll be all, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS?

And I'll be all, MOO.

*

2 comments:

Virginia Valerie said...

I want your MOO card.

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

My Moo cards bring all the girls to the yard.