Thursday, August 4, 2011

bulletin: ALIENS ARE COMING.

Please watch this important-- and adorable-- PSA regarding the evil plans of our future alien overlords.



1. The aliens sound a little confused as to their strategy.

2. But you have to trust a guy with a smile like that.

3. Forgive the messyface. He just snarfed most of my sweet potato fries and kale chips.

4. In case you weren't a fan of the Transformers in the 80's, the real song goes like this:
Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons!

Or, as per t.rex, the Autobot symbol.

Yesterday, they were waging battle against evil ponies.

I'll keep you posted.
*

3 comments:

OSTRICH MAN!!!! said...

God, I hate those evil ponies.

Also, happy birthday to me. I'm checking your blog.

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

I can hear your wifey ovulating from here...

stephanie constantin said...

oh my cuteness!