Friday, June 10, 2011

our trip to brisbyland

So guess where we were last week?



THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH.

Where they block hotspots and try to destroy my internet connection.

MAGICALLY.

In fact, it was so magical that I actually ENJOYED the "it's a small world" ride.

Why?



Because that guy right there is MADE OF MAGIC.

He won't sit still to watch a movie, but that stupid ride had him totally entranced. That was possibly the most relaxing five minutes of the entire trip.

More later.

Including "t.rex's guide to the hokey pokey" and "how to clutch a duck."

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Was the weather such that you could avoid *coming aflame*?

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

Many a cup of warm panda milk was enjoyed through gruesomely clenched teeth.

Jon Plsek said...

I can't wait I can't wait to hear all about it. Type words! Hurry!

K A B L O O E Y said...

Holding my breath.