Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'M A REAL WIZARD!



YOU GUYS.

I have an announcement.

After hundreds of rejections,

I FINALLY GOT INTO POTTERMORE!

I'm so excited.

I got my witch hat, and my cape, and my mystical star scarf.

I don't have a wand, though. But I found my old kali stick. That's pretty good, right?

I'm pretty sure Mad-Eye Moody would approve.

Oh, and I'm going to need a pet.


She's not Cruickshanks, but she'll have to do.

I tried to grab an owl, because owls are COOLER, but those things don't hold up so well. I just had to hug him, and he gave this sad little whoo? and popped out a couple of pellets and deflated like a feathered soccer ball.

Just kidding.

Anyway, for the record, I
have NO F'ING CLUE what Pottermore is.

I just needed something to get excited about.


2 comments:

Jimmy Franconi said...

You're a Pottermore.

Why did you spell "Crookshanks" so strangely? Am I missing something?

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

I think it would help if you learned how to spell, sir.