Thursday, June 30, 2011

the edit cave

The first rule of Edit Cave is that all we do is edit.

THE SECOND RULE OF EDIT CAVE IS THAT ALL WE DO IS EDIT.

See?

I'M ALREADY BREAKING BOTH RULES TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT.

Pretty soon, my laptop is going to pour lye on my hand and pee in my protein shake and make me fight Jared Leto. But I wouldn't fight Jared Leto. I'd ask him how to do eyeliner like that.

Wait, what were we talking about?

Oh, yeah. EDIT CAVE. I'm on the 7th version of this book.

I need at least 10 to get on with life.

So... back to editing.

If you like creepy YA ghost stories, keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

WAIT! Before you return to Edit Cave . . . Jared Leto was in Fight Club? I miss so much behind my Word windows.

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

(Puts on 21 pants) OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS? It's a little known fact that he was in Tyler's army. He had bleached blond hair. It should be noticed the eyeliner was still in evidence.