Wednesday, April 20, 2011

catharsis is a dish best consumed while piping hot with rage

I'd just like to state this publicly. Please bear with me.

If you're in the mood for something not less psychotic, but just psychotic in a different way, check out the short story I posted earlier today.

Anyway.

AT&T IS A HORRIBLE EXCUSE
FOR A COMPANY.


AT&T HAS BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

AFTER PATRONIZING AND SMACK-TALKING ME, THE CSR REFUSED TO GIVE ME HER NAME, SO I HUNG UP ON HER.

AT&T MAKES ME WANT TO CHEW OFF MY OWN LEG.

AT&T THINKS I NEED TO PAY THEM FOR A WIRELESS ROUTER BECAUSE THE ONE THEY GAVE ME DIED. BASICALLY, AFTER A WEEK WITH NO INTERNET, THEY WANT ME TO PAY THEM MORE MONEY FOR THE SHITTY SERVICE I ALREADY HAD

I SAID NO.

I JUST SIGNED UP WITH A DIFFERENT COMPANY.

AT&T,
YOU ARE
WHAT'S WRONG
WITH THE WORLD.


There. I feel better.

4 comments:

Liam said...

Afreakingmen. Customer service aside, I don't get cell service from my bedroom. I live in the zone of service. WTF.

LTM said...

it's true. Dealing with any customer service will make you want to take a life... I've found w/AT&T, if you get someone obviously clueless, hang up and call right back. The next person's usually better~ :D LOL!

Taylor said...

This is exactly how I feel about Comcast.

EttyOop said...

That's why I get my internet through my cable provider. I use AT&T for basic phone service and nothing else, because I always seem to have issues with them.

and my folks just got rid of AT&T internet because they had the same issue you did -- horrid customer service, internet poor for AGES, and no one willing to do anything about it.

Hope your newer option is better!