Saturday, March 5, 2011

photos of me being ridiculously childish


I'm exhausted and stuffed full of steakballs (don't ask),

but I have to post these pictures of me being silly.

Tomorrow, I hope to post pictures of me at the wax museum, being silly.

These things are, after all, important.


Let's discuss size, for example.

That's me, compared to a dinosaur at the Witte Museum.

I am smaller.

That's me at the Guinness Book of World Records Museum, standing in a hole the size of the world's fattest man. See, Anonymous? I'M NOT THE FATTEST MAN ON EARTH.


Oh, wait. Yes, I am, actually.

Know why?

Because I ATE THE ALAMO.

Or at least half of it.
It was made of milk chocolate.

Also, on an unrelated note, I rode a tortoise.


More tomorrow.
Or, most likely, the day after that. Whatever it is.
P.S. San Antonio is a great place to be ridiculous.
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're wearing your old overalls again! They look good.

Mrs. Beer said...

Ummmm that looks like so much fun!

PS. My word verification for this comment is "ungly" and it's 1) making me self-conscious 2) i just added a word to my vocabulary!

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

OMG, I haven't worn overalls since 7th grade. And then for murals, because they had lots of pockets for carrying paintbrushes.

Whoever allowed me to buy overalls and wear them in public SHOULD BE SHOT.