Friday, March 18, 2011

perpective: i haz it

1. Who could be sad when this is their office?

2. Who could be sad when they have such a valiant knight?

3. Who knew you could do this with a leek?


Making yesterday's tragedies into today's challenges.

And also purchasing, cooking, and perverting your first leek.

That's not what the dictionary says,
but it works for me.


resolute twig said...

love this post. :)

James Garcia Jr said...

Thanks for the perspective. It is always a good thing. Always.

Mom101 said...

You make me smile, even if you're not doing it yourself.

Perverting leeks is a much underrated leek activity. Must note.

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

Thanks, resolute twig and Jimmy!

And Liz, every time you comment on my blog, I have a little OMGINTERNETCELEBRITY moment.

I'm smiling again, by the way. As I hoped, it passed quickly, and all is well again. Per today's post, of course.