Monday, March 7, 2011

bucket list #37

It's off the bucket list: Meet Bella and Jacob.


Bella and Jacob weren't vampires and werewolves, though.
Let me rephrase.
37. Meet childhood hero Jack Hanna at Sea World
and play with baby cheetahs named Bella and Jacob.



Childhood me was freaking out. Grown-up me was freaking out.
One of the cheetahs pulled the laces out of my new Chucks.
IT WAS AWESOME.
Thanks, San Antonio!

ps. Tomorrow I'll post pics of me with Edward.
And Jean-Luc Picard and Johnny Depp.

3 comments:

KelseyAnne said...

Haha that's so awesome! I'm very jealous of you right now! Did you get to hold one? or at least stroke it?

KelseyAnne
http://kelseyannesbookblog.blogspot.com

Delilah S. Dawson said...

We totally got to stroke the cheetahs. They were playing all around the room. Everyone from the group will be exchanging pictures of each other playing with them soon. That is my hand, in the first picture. You can tell by the sausage fingers.

merveilleuse said...

You look glowing and beautiful! Jack ain't bad either.