Sunday, February 27, 2011

of gods and zombies

biscuit: THERE'S A ZOMBIE DRIVING MY TRUCK!!!

me: You'd better stop him.

biscuit: I can't! HE'S UNSTOPPABLE! AHHHHHHH!



*

t.rex: Here my airplane. Raiden drive my airplane.

me: Raiden? From Mortal Kombat? I didn't know he could drive.

t.rex: NO. RAIDEN drive my airplane!

me: I clearly do not understand.

t.rex: RAY. DIN. MOM. (lifts cockpit glass to show a box of raisins.)

me: Raisins are driving the plane?

t.rex: Yep. I eat dem now.

me: Dude, you shouldn't eat your copilot. Unless you crash in the Andes.

t.rex: Heh heh. NOM NOM NOM copilot.

*

daddy: Look, kid. You're going to have to train really hard if you want to beat a velociraptor.

*

the biscuit (talking into a plastic phone): Hi, Bear. No, you were supposed to call me. Get with the program, Bear! No, I can't go to the dance right now. My mom says I have to take a nap because I was up until a million o'clock in the morning last night. I'm probably not going to sleep, though. Yeah, I'll play with my toys. Okay, we can dance after that. Bear. Bear! I said get with the program!! (sighs) Oh, Bear. Yeah. See you later, then. Smell ya later, cabbie! (clicks phone shut)


...this space reserved for future Sunday conversations.

2 comments:

Runs with Granchildren said...

These are Nina's favs...the Kidz Komments section!!

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely right. Zombies are unstoppable. Don't even try.