Wednesday, January 5, 2011

life's pretty little secrets

In the past year, I've learned many things.

I'm not going to list them, because that would bore you.

But here's one thing that I think every woman should know.

When you buy expensive shoes, they come in the cutest box ever.


The Seychelles t-straps I caught on major sale at Anthopologie came in a box so pretty that I put it on the shelf. And the Poetic Licence sandals that I got for $25 at a 6pm.com sale came in a darling little pink-and-blue box that looks like it should be holding petit-fours.

I'm too sick and tired to go up and take a picture, but seriously. It makes me want to buy EVEN MORE SHOES. FOR THE BOXES.

I can't believe I didn't learn this truth until I was 33.

1 comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

You are like our cats; they always like the boxes things come in too!