Thursday, January 6, 2011

the lad, the weasel, and the fox



I know what you're wondering.

Why would a 2 year old lay on the wooden floor and smother himself with my skinny jeans? They weren't even fresh out of the dryer, for heaven's sake.

And the answer is this: I have no idea. THE KID IS WEIRD.

But he comes by it honestly. Honest.

Last week, I took the Biscuit to one of those paint-your-own-overpriced-pottery places. Part of the reason was that she accidentally broke one of her favorite handmade ornaments while helping me take down the Christmas tree and bawled for half an hour. The other part of the reason is that I had a great yen to paint some pottery.

So here's what I did.



I captured the epic battle of a fox and a weasel on a bed of light blue and cerulean.

No, I have no idea why. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

It's for Dr. Krog. He loves it, for some odd reason.

Thank goodness.

No comments: