Saturday, December 18, 2010

pre-holiday haikus


tree fell down again.
needles gone, lights broken, looks
like it lost a fight.

*


nothing says homemade
like germ infested cookies
covered in green slime.

*


the newest Cullen
likes his deer blood on cookies.
or straight from Rudolph.

*


handmade presents done.
hopefully everyone likes
...whatever those are.

*


holiday cheer rocks.
but the greatest gift of all
is my new teal hat.

*

oh. and my new coat.
but i'm too tired and cozy
to take a picture.

4 comments:

RosyRevolver said...

HA! LOVE!

msprimadonna67 said...

I dig the hat!

Amber Page Writes said...

That hat is fantastic! I have resolved to make 2011 the year of the hat. But I don't have anything that cool. Yet.

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

Thanks, guys! It's a Brixton off Amazon-- under $30. =)