Saturday, December 11, 2010

our day in pictures

Our day went all cattywampus, about halfway through.

It started out good. But then it went bad.

So instead of showing you all the smily posed photos of meeting Santa on a fire truck and decorating my grandparents' tree, I'm going to show you all the weird photos that make no sense.

Why?

BECAUSE I'M FEELING OFF AND MISANTHROPIC, THAT'S WHY.


Something weird with the flash there. Little jerk won't hold still.





Yup, that's a fence.



Yes, I gave the ornament an eyeball. SO SUE ME.



When fairies attack.

And lastly, my favorite. The one of my lad with Zuul, Hound of Hell.



Oh, wait. I'll show you one good one. Since we never actually have pictures of us together because we're always chasing our riled-up spawn, here's a good one of me and my beloved Dr. Krog.


He stole my pea coat from high school. And he looks better in it than I do.

He's a jerk, too.

I'm going to go off and be grouchy now.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I love your hat in this last picture! Super cute!

Emile said...

You look gorgeous, D.!