Monday, December 27, 2010

dear snow: UNCLE.


Snow Day 1: IT'S A WHITE CHRISTMAS! IT'S MAGICAL! GOD BLESS US, EVERY ONE!

Snow Day 2: Wow, it's so beautiful outside. Life is peaceful and pleasant. It's so nice to snuggle inside, eat leftovers, and enjoy family while we watch even more snow fall, blanketing the world in wonder.

Snow Day 3: THIS IS MADNESS. GET ME OUT OF HERE. I NEED FRESH FOOD, AND TIME AWAY FROM YOU MONSTROUS PEOPLE. THIS IS GEORGIA. I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS SORT OF THING. I DON'T EVEN OWN GALOSHES. AND MY FEET ARE COLD.

(proposed) Snow Day 4: All work and no play make me a dull girl. Bring on the topiary lions and invisible bartenders. REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM. This is going to be my BEST BOOK YET!

4 comments:

charissimo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charissimo said...

Aw, your snow is so cute. I just want to cuddle it. I think we were at 30 inches at last count... but I do understand your pain.

James Garcia Jr said...

I live in the Fresno area of Central California and we rarely get snow here. When it happens it is an event and everyone wants to play in it. It lasts for minutes and doesn't stick. Typically we have to drive an hour into the nearby mountains to get snow. I have a brother who just moved to Dallas, Georgia. I'll have to see how they're doing. Good luck and hang in there.

-James

Simply Valorie said...

I live in Texas, and so I do not understand your pain even a little bit. But I'm sorry? :)