Wednesday, November 17, 2010

you're bearly getting my goat



So I haven't blogged for one reason:

I really like seeing that picture in the previous post of myself dangling from a rope.

But that's just ridiculous. You can't let little things like that hold you back from life. Or blogging. Little things like vanity and pride and getting to say, HOLY CRAP, I CLIMBED A ROPE.

OR IS IT CLUMB?

I THINK IT'S CLIMBED.

So here's a picture of a bear riding a goat to break the cycle.

Enjoy.


p.s. THAT MARGARITA WAS WHOA.

p.p.s. That's right. It only takes one.

p.p.p.s. Did you see the goatbear? Or beargoat? Or manbearpig?

p.p.p.p.s. You don't see something like that every day.

p.p.p.p.p.s. The bear on the goat, I mean.

p.p.p.p.p.p.s. But you knew that.

2 comments:

Joanna Farrow said...

Teehee funny picture, but it sounds like someone's got a case of the crazies...

Virginia Valerie said...

You are a delightful drunk. Sometime I'd like to see it in person! That being said, funny picture. How did you get the goat to stand still?