Wednesday, November 3, 2010

rexversations

What's got two thumbs and is already stealing hearts?




me: So how was your Halloween Party?

t.rex: Party.

me: Was it fun?

t.rex: Pun.

me: What happened?

t.rex: Crackers. Juice box. MY juice box. NO. NO, JESSE, NO. MY JUICE BOX.

me: Sounds like a great party. Were your friends there?

t.rex: Fends.

me: Who are your fends?

t.rex: NO, JESSE. MY COOBUSSY.

me: So Jesse wants your juice box *and* your school bus? Sounds like you guys had fun. Do you have any other friends?

t.rex: (looks down, bats eyelashes, whispers) Eeba.

me: Ava?

t.rex: Eeba.

me: Do you like Ava?

t.rex: (looks down, chuckles, whispers) No.....

me: Yes you do! You like Ava!

t.rex: Naw. Nooooo. Nope.

me: Is Ava pretty?

t.rex: NO. (kicks his feet, stares out the window, waits, twiddles thumbs, chuckles, whispers) Eeba pitty. Eeba hair pitty.

me: Ava has pretty hair, huh?

t. rex: (chuckles, bats eyelashes, looks down, whispers) Eeba.

*

My boy's not even two, and he's already got an eye for the ladies.

Heaven help us all.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

*boomf* Brain exploded from teh cute.

Jewels said...

LOL. A two-year old lady killer. Boy. You've got your work cut out for you.

Virginia Valerie said...

this is so sweet!

urfaqhesse said...

homg - EAT BABY NOW