Monday, November 22, 2010

2 years ago today


Two years ago, I was 177 pounds of waddlemonster, pendulous with Baby Shmoo. We didn't know much about him, other than the fact that he had a peeper and caused me to crave nothing but Lucky Charms and Cap'n Crunch for the two weeks before his birth.

Right about this time, I was sitting on my computer, blogging about how crazy the Biscuit was making me. Little did I know my hormones were doing the Electric Slide and my water would break in the middle of the night, just like it always does.

That's why I sleep on grocery bags and towels, you see.

Anyway, I'll get all maudlin and such tomorrow. For now, enjoy the amazing technology of my friend Heidi's phone that allows awesome pics to be turned even awesomer by making them look like it's 1979.

Blow out the candles, dude. You're almost 2.

3 comments:

msprimadonna67 said...

My sweet 'little' boy turned 14 years old today. Time flies! Happy birthday to your little one: )

urfaqhesse said...

happy birthday, cute little bundle of awesomeness. we miss you. <3

Anonymous said...

You'll always be a waddlemonster to me, kid.