Wednesday, October 20, 2010

my latest award

Is for Oldest Dorky Fangirl at a YA Author Signing.


Also, I wanted to take my first edition hardback of Leviathan to get signed, but inside the jacket, I found SUCKS TO BE ME by Kimberly R. Pauley.


Now that, my friends, is irony.

Luckily, Mr. Westerfeld was kind enough to sign the DUST JACKET of my missing Leviathan, which I used as an impromptu fan whenever the young whippersnappers around me got too excited.

Also, do you see that awesome necklace? I'll post more on that tomorrow. It's a custom piece by my dear friend Alice Istanbul, an early birthday present. It fills me with great joy, to walk around wearing a Kraken/cephalopod.

And now, If you'll excuse me, I need to go turn 33.




p.s. A frog attacked me today. I thought you should know.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

I was attacked by a praying mantis. But a frog sounds like more fun.

hotpants™ said...

This has nothing to do with the post itself, but you look great rockin' those bangs.