Thursday, October 7, 2010

indulge me.

I am frustrated. Not surprising. All Dr. Krog and I want to do tonight is go see a movie, but we can't, and we haven't seen a movie in, like, a month, and the kids are dragging out bedtime like dueling banjos.

So this post is all about making me feel better.

First of all? I wore leggings today. AND IT ROCKED.


Oh, and someone broke into my house and made that huge mess.

That wasn't us.

And cleaning it up is most definitely not my responsibility.

Ahem.

And now let me show you two terribly attractive children.

This one's TweetleDum.


And here's ol' TweetleDee, in her Transformers shirt that she bought with her own money. That, and some plastic jewelry and headbands that are probably made from solid lead.


Why am I posting this?

Because sometimes I forget how good I have it.

Beautiful children, a great husband, and finally figuring out how to wear leggings are definitely all things to celebrate. I have moments where I get awfully whiny. But in the long run, all is well.

7 comments:

charissimo said...

You're rocking the leggings *and* the bangs. Is there nothing you can't rock?!

resolute twig said...

just keep on truckin' :)

and all certainly is well!

Delilah S. Dawson said...

I apparently don't rock "mother of two" and "home owner" all that well. I'm entirely incompetent.

At least, it feels that way sometimes.

But, um, compliment absorbed. Thank you.

K A B L O O E Y said...

I don't get blue jean leggings. Pick ONE type of pants, confusing hybrid garment. You must choose. Yours, howver, look slammin'. (That's a thing, right?)

msprimadonna67 said...

Those ARE beautiful children! And good for you for wearing leggings. If you've got it, flaunt it. Me, not so much. It wouldn't be pretty.

Shaunells Hair said...

YOu go leggings! Those kids are darling......and it's always good to remember why we live and die for those little faces each and every day! Thanks for a sunny post!

Caroline D. said...

Hooray for leggings. I wore my *denim leggings* yesterday and I have to say that I am sold. like jeans, but comfortabler. way confortabler. Now I just need the right black boots and i'm good to go.