Wednesday, August 4, 2010

happydance: we haz it



Lots of reasons, including the ruling against Prop8, the fact that my agent likes my next book, my friend Kristin's successful brain surgery and going home from the hospital, and there being less than 2 hours until bedtime, aka TIME TO WRITE AND FEEL HUMAN AGAIN.

p.s. Did you know the Flip camera adds 10 pounds?

p.p.s. Or maybe twenty.

p.p.s. Also, if you are that guy from Red Dragon, don't watch the video. And piss off. You're very scary. YES I SEE.

6 comments:

jarvenpa said...

so cute. And your kitchen is clean. I am amazed. (because, well, my kitchen when my kids were the ages of yours...it was a grand science experiment).

Spotted Sparrow said...

You are awesome. That is all.

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

Thanks, guys!

Can I also mention that I wish Shakira would make a video with Fozzy Bear singing Waka Waka? That would totally make my day.

jarvenpa, honey... um... behold the power of a dirty camera lens.

Alice Istanbul said...

Hooray on all counts! :)

stephanie constantin said...

Red Dragon=scariest movie ever! Now I won't be able to sleep tonight!

The Biscuit looks adorable! Bella freaked out when she saw her!

Anonymous said...

Huzzah for reaffirming that everyone equal rights. Huzzah!

Also, Biscuit is a good dancer. And, cross your fingers, I'll be visiting within 2 weeks.