Monday, August 9, 2010

20 minutes to hell

Rule 1: Never do Level 2 of the 30-Day Shred while wearing loads of black crap on your eyes. The sweat and huffing and puffing* will make it run all over the place, and you will look like a much curvier, sweatier version of Jared Leto.

DSC00190


See what I mean?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go paint my fingernails black.

* Not crying. Jillian can't make me cry.**
** Not a threat, Jillian. Please don't make me cry.*
*** See what I did there? It's like... like... a mobius strip, man. Like, meta and recursive and stuff. Like, WHOA.

3 comments:

K A B L O O E Y said...

Reminds me of a piece by Bruce Nauman I saw one time.

Amber said...

LOL nice. I admire you're workout strength. I tried P90x and the third day I pulled some muscle that ran from my thigh past my butt and down to my ankle. I never even knew it existed but I couldn't sit or walk right for 2 days and I gave up on the whole thing.

PS - I'm also new to your blog & love it :)

charissimo said...

I'm impressed that you shred. The only shredding I do is the pork for my cheese-smothered enchiladas.