Thursday, July 1, 2010

weekend readers?

Okay, so I'm super cereal, you guys.

I would like at least 2 more beta readers for this book before I send it off to my agent.

1. People I trust. Or, at least, regular readers/commenters.

2. Can read and provide feedback by Sunday. More "I like it/I hate it, here's why," since most of the spelling/grammar/loose ends have been caught. I hope.

3. Promise not to tell anyone else about it.

If you answer the above criteria, please gimme a holla at delilahpaints [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Also, there are... eh... how to say it... naughty scenes. With words that made me blush as I typed them. So no nuns. No one under 21.

And probably no dudes, as I'm actually terribly shy.

Okay, you may now proceed to the Biscuit's discussion of a magical purple worm.


ps. Jarvenpa, did you get my email?

11 comments:

stephanie constantin said...

I would love to read it but I don't think I would be able to give the right type of feedback...if you just want someone to read it for fun let me know ;)

jarvenpa said...

Yes, just found it amongst piles of much, much less interesting stuff. Yay.

dk said...

Avid reader, occasional poster, but totally a guy, so I presume that nixes me. ;)

Anonymous said...

Urfa and I would love to help. Send it to us and we'll send back some ideas by Sunday afternoon.

verification word: besse

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

ZOMG, besse, there's no way I would let you guys read this until it's published and out of my hands. You would ridicule me for the rest of my life, and I at least need something to throw at you first.


"Oh, I'm an English teacher who likes short stories about deep, meaningful tripe and coming of age and bums. I spit on your little paranormal romance novel! ptoo! ptoo!" At least that's how I imagine it.

Anonymous said...

I'm retired, ugly! But I totally would say the rest, so no offense taken.

Kiss the kids for us

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine to,and be a follower..thanks and God bless..http://forlots.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to follow joven's blog.

Verification word: rannesse.

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

Wow. Three identical comments. That is LOVE, my friends. EVERYONE MUST FOLLOW THAT SPAMSPAZZERBOT.