Monday, May 31, 2010

so you think t.rex can't dance

Behold: t.rex does the Snoopy dance.



The moment he wakes up, t.rex starts shrieking "DANCE!"

So we turn on the radio, and he does the same dance to whatever music or annoying ads happen to be playing.

It's awesome.

p.s. Please excuse the hamper of dirty clothes. I still haven't caught up from that week without a dryer. And that's mostly the Biscuit's dress-up stuff, anyway.

p.p.s. I TOLD YOU I WASN'T TIDY, OKAY? I'M AN ARTIST. LAY OFF.

6 comments:

Allie said...

Fantastic.

Liam said...

You have a star on your hands...although I strongly dislike the song he was dancing to. This shows how great he is to capture me for twelve seconds of my life.

stephanie constantin said...

so awesome!

jarvenpa said...

what laundry? all I saw was the awesome cuteness.

urfaqhesse said...

awesometastic. I love him.

Anonymous said...

He's a good dancer, I'll tell you what.