Wednesday, May 5, 2010

KROG-O-BRATION!



First of all,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
DR. KROG!!!

You're the best husband, friend, father, statistician, and arm bar-er I know.
You've got an awesome 2-pack.
You have great taste in movies, TV shows, and books.
You make me laugh all the time.
You're awfully good about putting up with my flighty ways.
You've taught your children how to smack each other with lightsabers.
And we're celebrating your birthday together for the 13th time,
except for that year we skipped it,
which was totally my fault,
and I'm sorry I was such a jerk about that.

Every year since May of 1997, we've celebrated our birthdays by making signs for each other. This year, I'm changing the rules. So here's my message for you, sweetheart:



Where, exactly?

Uh, the castle of the drawer where I keep the aluminum foil.

Because I'm a fancy lady.

Well, go get it. Aren't you curious?

Here's a hint: it involves a shark, several tornadoes, and a snake without eyes.

Friends, stay tuned for tomorrow's post:

WHAT IS JABBA GAZZZ?

3 comments:

K A B L O O E Y said...

I'm confused, but wearing a pointy cardboard hat nonetheless. The little white elastic is digging into my chin and the staples are tickling my ears. When will there be cake?? Oh yeah, happy borthday Dr. Krog!
PS: my word verification says: mutess, which is SO not accurate.

K A B L O O E Y said...

Um, borthday. Because proofreading is so uncool. Happy birthday, doctor K.

Jewels said...

The suspense is killing me!