Monday, April 5, 2010

my funny honey bunnies

Oh, dude.

That title's so sweet it hurts my teeth.

Which reminds me of these.


Seriously. Best vegan cupcakes ever. And, yeah, the only vegan cupcakes I've ever had.

But still.

Hard as it may be to believe, the cupcakes weren't the best part of my Easter. We went to a great party, celebrated with family and food, and got to watch The Princess and the Frog six times with a sugared up little froggy, by which I mean a toddler who believes a frog costume equals bare-betonk nekkid.

Luckily, we were much more impressed with her hand-made Ahsoka Tano costume from Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Search For More Cash.

First of all, here's the actual character, a female teenage Jedi:


Got that?

Now, I hereby present you with the Biscuit's interpretation:



Yeah.

She is so rocking that.

And in the interest of keeping my son out of future therapy because I didn't embarrass him equally in my blog when he was a baby, here he is on Easter.

Doing something. I don't know. Being happy.


I'm sorry, Big Hoss, but nothing can follow that vicious karate kick by Ahsoka Tano.

Nothing.

But we had a nice Easter.

I think there were also eggs involved.

But may I remind you again of this?


Because that's the true meaning of celebration right there.

They drive me crazy, exhaust me, keep me from sleep, nag me, pester me, claw me, paw me, and leave me covered in a constant rain of crumbs. But you know what?

Totally worth it.

12 comments:

Leslie said...

Made me smile, kids so rock my world.

Jennifer said...

Totally.

charissimo said...

I'm pretty sure it's the halter top and the cheetah slippers that are doing it for me.

Delilah S. Dawson said...

Charis, you do recognize that the "halter top" is, in fact, a pair of panties?

They're clean, though. We had a long discussion on wearing dirty panties as a shirt.

As in-- DON'T.

Ericka said...

The outfit rocks, but it is the attitude that sells it. Your daughter is awesome!

charissimo said...

Well, that makes it even just that much better, then.

小研 said...

Do not delete this article, there is ad-supported access to 500 U.S. dollars reward, activity time to 2010/12/31 the end of this period we will have staff members from time to time to visit, hope you have the opportunity to receive prizes!

關鍵字行銷 網路行銷 軟體行銷 搬家 活水機 濾水器 淨水器 1069 GUCCI GUCCI包 GUCCI包包 LV包 LV LV包包 除腳臭 自慰器 情趣用品 情趣商品 跳蛋 按摩棒 高雄監視器 監視器 監視器材 監視攝影 網路創業 當鋪 當舖 流當品 特賣會 團體服 免費廣告 佛具 加盟 臭臭鍋 加盟 火鍋 期貨 婚紗 情趣用品 情趣 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 減肥 豐胸 整形 電波拉皮 雷射溶脂 飛梭雷射 私密處保養 seo 104 104論壇 seo 行銷軟體 免費網路創業 網路賺錢

Merlu said...

Dude, your daughter rocks. She is so totally making the exact same face as the Jedi.

msprimadonna67 said...

Your daughter is clearly awesome. Her mom is awesome for taking the picture and makin' my day!

Mrs. Beer said...

If I didn't already have a twin sister, I would imagine you would be her. I think I will follow you now. Not like to your house in a dark alley, but receive updates when you post something new. Kthnx

Saleenadavid said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.
florist germany
send flowers to germany

flower to germany
flowers in germany

zaib said...

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
germany flowers
flowers to germany

flower delivery germany
flower in germany