Tuesday, March 30, 2010

good things.

So I have a fetching new mustache.




What, you can't read it from there?

You may need glasses.

Anyway, chickity check it, dawgs.


And I will tell you this much:

Something very exciting happened yesterday,
followed by something even more exciting today.

I can't tell you what, though.

Not yet.

I'll just tell you this:

My daughter's last words at bedtime were,

"I'm just really happy."

So say we all.

p.s.
Just out of curiosity, what's your favorite kind of tea?

I'm now the proud owner of 6 boxes of Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane,
which I found on eBay. Finally.
Whenever I see the cardboard box in the pantry,
I get a little bit giddy.
Off to sip.
And watch Buffy.

p.p.s.
How does this day keep getting better?

p.p.p.s.
Srsly.

10 comments:

Alice Istanbul said...

Oh yay for a happy day! Love to see you happy. Can't wait to find out what it's about :)

FashionTheorist said...

Hooray for a happy day!

My favorite tea, by the way, is Harney and Sons' Tower of London blend.

stephanie constantin said...

can't wait to hear the happy news!

and fyi this whole internet hiatus just isn't working for me...you need to blog waaaay more. ;)

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

c h a n t i l e said...

So happy life is happy for you! :)

I have 2 favorite teas:

Tazo's "Passion", and "Gypsy Cold Care" by Traditional Medicinals. (they are both SOOO good!!)

Tazo: http://www.tazo.com

TM: http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/GypsyColdCare

urfaqhesse said...

i want to interview you, too!
AND I WANT TO KNOW HAPPINESS NEWS NOW - ok, i'll wait, but I'm happy YOU don't have to wait :)

love you all

Delilah S. Dawson said...

Oh, I have to wait. Just a little bit. I have a choice to make. Once that's done, announcement city.

charissimo said...

Ooooh, you're awful. I hate being kept in suspense! Spill it, sister!

Some Kind Of Funky said...

Now I want to know. I'm getting excited! Can't stand suspense!

Katiri said...

"so say we all" !?!?! you rock bsg nerd.