Wednesday, March 10, 2010

getting critical

me: Biscuit, I just love it when you sing.

Biscuit: Yeah.

me: I love your sweet voice.

Biscuit: Well, I really don't like it when you sing.

me: Why not?

Biscuit: Because your voice doesn't sound good. It hurts my ears.

me: When I sing, your ears hurt?

Biscuit: Yeah, pretty much.

me: Biscuit, that hurts my feelings very, very much. When we care about our friends and family, we try not to say hurtful things to them, because we love them, and we don't want them to feel bad. If you don't like something, it's better just to keep it to yourself than to hurt someone you love.

Biscuit: But it's true.

me: Dude, you hurt me.

Biscuit: Sorry. It's still true.

THE ARTIST HAS BIRTHED A CRITIC. CONSIDER ME PUNISHED.

* She's right, though. I sound like a frog eating a parakeet when I sing. It hurts my ears, too.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Bud tells me to "dtop" if I try to sing. Does nothing for my ego? Even though I totally can't sing.

Stephanie said...

Better being told you can't sing than being told "Mommy, your tummy is soft like a pillow!" Thanks kid

Tracie said...

LOL....you really are in for it aren't you!?!

A frog eating a parakeet...hmm. I think we need a video clip here to vote on that.

live3054 said...

角色扮演,睡衣,
後庭,SM,

潤滑液,情趣玩具,
威而柔,精油,
愛愛,跳蛋,
情人趣味千奈,情人趣味用品,

情趣用品,情趣,
G點,情趣按摩棒,
按摩棒,跳蛋,
自慰器專賣店,

飛機杯,充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,

c h a n t i l e said...

LOLOL wow... I'm glad I'm not the only one who sounds that way! :)