Tuesday, March 9, 2010

the daily plan it

Things I've Been Doing While Not on The Intarwebz:
(And before anybody gets up in my bidness, 'intarwebz' is a humorous contemporary spelling devised by evil cats. I don't need further schooling on the history and uses of the internet. In case you wondered. But thanks for thinking of me.)

1. Playing outside.

2. Getting bubble solution in my ragged cuticles and hopping around, screeching.

3. Writing 20 pages on my work in progress.

4. Writing 20 pages on a NEW work in progress that I DREAMED. It involves VAMPIRES. But not in a cliche, sparkly way.

5. Pretending that I'm the next Stephenie Meyer and spending $1000 on bookshelves in my head.

6. Listening to a very small person say MAMA 97,652 times a day.

7. Trying not to go mad as a very small person says MAMA all day long.

8. MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA ALL WORK AND NO CUPCAKE MAKES MAMA A DULL REDRUM.

9. Trying to finish this blog post in 3 minutes.

10. Crap. I'm not gonna make it. I'm going to have to stop mid sentence.

11. Trying to

5 comments:

K A B L O O E Y said...

You have raggedy cuticles too? Now I like you even more. Except for the ugly jealousy thing I've got to beat back. Because you are like Joyce Carol Oates over there with the page count.

Alice Istanbul said...

You've been busy with good and important things! Let's get together for another playdate soon. The weather just begs for it :)

Anonymous said...

I take back what I said yesterday. I just like yr blog because it is almost as good as emails, which I rarely write anymore.

W.C.Camp said...

I thought 'Bidness' is street slang for Ebay?

Nice wordplay - wish my blog only took 3 minutes. So many words - so little time.

Keep up the good work. W.C.C.

live3054 said...

角色扮演,睡衣,
後庭,SM,

潤滑液,情趣玩具,
威而柔,精油,
愛愛,跳蛋,
情人趣味千奈,情人趣味用品,

情趣用品,情趣,
G點,情趣按摩棒,
按摩棒,跳蛋,
自慰器專賣店,

飛機杯,充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,