Wednesday, March 24, 2010

brought to you by the letter P

Huh.

t.rex has another diaper rash.

9 pounds of fruit can do that.

Naked baby time.

What's that noise?

He just peed on Raggedy Ann.

Oops.

Dab dab dab.

Mommy, what's wrong with that Raggedy?

t.rex tinkled on her.

That's okay, mommy. She can take a bath. She doesn't mind.

Wait, what's that sound?

Why is my leg warm?

Oh, right.

He's still naked from the waist down.

And he just peed on my leg.

And the sofa.

And he's laughing.

*

I see a future in evening news.

Forecast for tomorrow: tinkly with a chance of ointment.

5 comments:

RosyRevolver said...

AAAAAAAHHH!! Right there with you!!! Except it's the potty training . . . I live on my knees in a scrubbing position.

:)

soultivity said...

ROFLOL!!!! that is just halarious. your wrighting gave me the perfect pic in my head. lol

urfaqhesse said...

kids are lucky that they are so adorable

Tony nile life said...

Is that all your kid does pee,

Delilah S. Dawson said...

Welcome, Tony! For your information, he also poops, vomits, sneezes, and breaks things. Ain't kids grand?