Friday, March 19, 2010

biscuit 3.5

Biscuit: Mommy, let's play High Spy.

me: Okay.

Biscuit: You go first.

me: I spy something pink.

Biscuit: Is it my beautiful dress?

me: Nope.

Biscuit: Is it my beautiful headband?

me: Nope.

Biscuit: Is it my beautiful ring?

me: Nope.

Biscuit: I give up.

me: You can't.

Biscuit: I don't really.

me: Okay. It was your pig book.

Biscuit: Okay, I spy something pink.

me: Is it your beautiful headband?

Biscuit: Go fish!

me: Genre mixing alert! But is it your beautiful dress?

Biscuit: Yeah, it was! Your turn.

me: I spy something annoying.

Biscuit: Is it t.rex?

me: No. He's not annoying. He's just sleeping.

Biscuit: Daddy says he's annoying sometimes.

me: Yes, but not at the moment.

Biscuit: Okay, I give up.

me: It's that school bus that's holding us up while we're on our way to the pediatrician.

Biscuit: Yeah, that's a really bad school bus, to do that. If I saw that school bus, I would use my jiu-jitsu on it.

me: First of all, you can't choke a school bus. Second of all, remember how we talked about coming to mommy and daddy with your conflicts so that we can help you?

Biscuit: Yeah.

me: So if a school bus ever bothers you, come tell mommy or daddy.

Biscuit: Yeah, okay, I will. You know what would be a good name for a doggy?

me: No, what?

Biscuit: Snugglepup.

12 comments:

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.

urfaqhesse said...

wow - servant of the most high?

*sigh* oh biscuit, how i love thee

Wendy said...

*iz ded of cute*

Liam said...

Maybe you should downgrade to biscuit 3.0 or even biscuit 2.5...

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

Hey, Servant. No offense, but that's your 3rd spam post on my blog. Please don't make me turn on comment moderation again.

RosyRevolver said...

LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER!

Bring her to meet Monkey, they can communicate perfectly in transition-less sentences and via topic hopping.

Thanks, as always, for the broad smile and real laughter.

WHEN WE GETTING TOGETHER????

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

Rosy, I'm in as soon as t.rex is biddable. Right now, he's in that destructive 'force of nature' mode that means no one else will watch him for more than an hour. I'm hoping 18 months will be our turning point, where he actually responds to the word 'no'.

Which is ironic, because I need a Girls' Weekend Without Bothersome Children now more than ever.

Anonymous said...

I wish Snugglepup would bite the Servant of the Most High.

DysFUNctional Mom said...

Love that anonymous comment!
My head is spinning from reading your post. Love it!

Gallery802 said...

I really love that anonymous comment on your post.

urfaqhesse said...

my husband, the anonymous :)

lisa said...

cute post. Kids say the funniest things. I love having conversations with my kids (2 and 4).