Thursday, January 28, 2010

pa(subliminal message)rk

Are you ready? I'm going to totally dig into your subconscious.

Guess what I'm thinking about.


We went to the park today.




Two parks, actually. For a total of five hours.



I'll take that Mother Of The Year Award now, thanks.



Even packed a picnic lunch,
although Spazzy McBiscuit was far too busy
mastering the fireman's pole to eat.



Baby Fathead liked the park, too.
Although his new shoes kept falling off
at the most inopportune moments.
Here's a hint: toddler shoes must velcro.
Slip-ons are the devil.
Even cute ones on sale for $3.74.

Especially those.




We had a great time, and I'm exhausted.
I'm still picking mulch out of my bra.
And I think I need a new buckle baby carrier.
The Beco is getting really, really old.
Not that the boy will want to be carried much longer.
It's bittersweet, really.




Dang, I need a burger.

6 comments:

leigh said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cheeseburger!

RosyRevolver said...

YES. With special sauce!!!!

Dizz said...

I like how ur captions on the picz talk about food. And now ur making me hungry. Lolz. wn u get a chance check out my blog. The website to it iz: http://hanifa-hanifawilson.blogspot.com

urfaqhesse said...

did you get one???????????? i hope you got one - you deserves it :)

Anonymous said...

I love 5 guys in my mouth. num num num!

Tracie said...

Five Guys.......yum!!! I have to go there for lunch now and get a cheeseburger with A1 sauce and at least two orders of french fries.

My waistline does not thank you! ;-)