Sunday, January 10, 2010

my little jedi


Yeah, I know. Genre mixing alert! Weee-ooo, weeee-oooo!

And Luke is still confused.

Not that it's hard to confuse Luke.



But my little Biscuit can't help it. When you love Star Wars so much and have ponies sitting around, it's a match made in heaven.

Unlike this one.


"I've got a bad feeling about this..."
"Shut up and drink your blue milk, farm boy!"

But don't worry. I think there's a pony called Appletini Attorney Appaloosa that can help them with an annulment.

The hardest part isn't getting everyone all married off with three guys and a girl, though. The hard part was selecting the action figures from daddy's vintage collection, thanks to our Pirate Uncle Robert.



And you can't sue me, because I didn't finish saying "Pikachu!"

Oh, yeah, I just did. But I have a great lawyer called Appletini Attor--

You know what? Nevermind.

But do watch out for those ponies. They're not all dead broke, or even battle trained for computer-generated lasers that go beeoo-beeooo-beeooo.


Oh, yes. Watch out for those wild ponies. Look at those crazy eyes.

And don't worry, because Han will have his revenge. And it will be sweet.

Especially served with some fava beans and a nice nerf steak.


Can you keep up with the references?

It boggles the mind.

Like the bog on Dagobah.

....and we're full circle.

If you could go back to 1985 and merge a tiny Dr. Krog and a tiny me, you would get exactly what you see here. An energetic spaz in a black leotard playing with Star Wars figurines and My Little Ponies.

Well, you'd also get some severe gender confusion, but I think you catch my drift.

It's good to have kids.

8 comments:

TinaMarieWelch said...

LOVE IT! I'm surprised Star Wars and ponies (or Barbie at the very least) haven't collided here. :)

Janet said...

I love that there's a Slinky involved too!

Alissa said...

This takes me back to the days when Barbie desperate for paramour had to resort to dating Michael Jackson and Aqua Man.

Simply Valorie said...

I think if you transported me back ten years, your biscuit and I would get along very well -- I often kicked Barbie out of the doll house in favor of star wars and power rangers. :)

Delilah S. Dawson said...

The Slinky helps Luke Skywalker stand up, because "his feet don't work too well," as the Biscuit says.

When I was little, my poseable Care Bears rode the MLP's all over the room. I had two Good Luck Bears, and two different kinds of Bouncy the pony, so they always rode together.

Ah, memories.

Kelly said...

Hilarious! Those pics are too funny! It reminds me when my youngest son plays with my daughter. They pretend so well, but he has his Star Wars figures and she has her Barbies or Polly Pockets! Whatever works!

Virginia Valerie said...

I do love how your mind works - and I think i got all the references! On a side note, the ponies these days are looking a little wigged out with those huge eyes!

veganf said...

Ah yes, we get a lot of Star Wars universe cross-play even without a girl...well, okay, we have a girl, but she's too little and just smashing things with her lightsaber and pulls around a Jedi suitcase full of Magic cards.