Friday, December 11, 2009

minding my peace and Q's


1. Can a 32-year-old woman with two kids and a permanent pot-belly pull off skinny jeans tucked into boots? Does she have any business trying?

Dr. Krog says: "Um, that looks... different".

I can't tell if I'm being ridiculous or sassy. I may be okay with either.


***




2a. When you address a letter to Santa at the North Pole, where does it go? Do you put a stamp on it? Does it go somewhere different if you do or don't put a stamp on it?

I mean, do I have to waste a stamp if I know Santa is going to show up anyway? Hmm.

2b. Does Santa bring Mommy special presents when she exhibits extra cleavage while writing letters to him?


***


3. Will someone please give that poor boy a cup of sugar?

He's offering a crab, for goodness' sake.

***

4. What are they teaching kids in school these days?

My daughter sings the following Christmas songs:

* Jingle Jingle Jingle Jingle Jingle Jingle Jingle (ad nauseum)

* SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA and Santa is his name-O!

* A Fish in a Manger

* Rudolph the Reno Reindeer

* Run run run, fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm THE GINGERBREAD!!!!
(Yes, I know it's not a song. She still sings it.)

***

The zenification is working, in case you wondered.

Thanks for the virtual hugs, guys!

4 comments:

Eoywin said...

That picture of t.rex is sooo cute!!

You can take the letters to Santa to Macy's.

Virginia Valerie said...

1. Yes. Don't listen to Dr. Krog. He still wears track jackets from 5 years ago.

2a. Yes.

2b. Yes.

3. No.

4. That.

Delilah S. Dawson said...

I'm taking the jeans back, people.

Me: How does this look?
Dr. Krog: It looks ridiculous.
Me: (done)

Joanne said...

Cute post - I laughed out loud! Off to check out the rest of your blog! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest