I don't wanna blog tonight because:
* The Krog ate my homework
* I wanna watch Harry Potter and Yet Another Awesome Movie
* I'm still too full from my Mexican margarita and gorge-fest celebration for reaching page 100 of the new book and my sausage fingers are too fat to type, thank you MSG
* I'm sick of talking about my personal issues with skinny jeans and boots, and now I need a coat and a scarf to go with the impossible outfit that I dream will somehow magically transform me into a sultry, 6'2'' version of early Prince-but-Amazonian beauty
* Most of the things I want to talk about right now are controversial and would spark the sort of debate that I don't enjoy
* I only got 5 hours of sleep last night and ZZZZZZZ
* I don't understand why there are only 9 entries for my awesome giveaway, which I wish to good gravy I could win myself, because I seriously long to eat instant chocolate pudding out of that little chicken cup, and I just want to say WHY, PEOPLE? WHY? DON'T YOU WANT THE CERAMIC CUTENESS? WHO'S IT GONNA HURT, TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY?
* I want to go pick up page 131 of the new book
* Are we there yet, mom?
So that's why. I hope there's not a pop quiz tomorrow.