Friday, September 4, 2009

megashark vs. giant octopus vs. my kids



What's better than Salsa Shark, Land Shark, and Card Shark?

Cupcake Shark!!!

These are whole wheat chocolate-chocolate-chip muffins that I made for B Movie Night with some friends. We're going to watch Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus, or Super Goblin Mega Shark vs. Evil Squid of Doom, or Star Jones vs. Rush Limbaugh, or something about two grouchy giant monsters that fight in the vicinity of Debbie Gibson, which sounds great to me.

See? Little silver shark fins in the pink water? Because the sharks ate Debbie Gibson and the water ran red with her blood?


And the S is for "shark", and O is for "Octopus". And the blank ones are in case someone is feeling ascetic about B Movie Night.

And here is how excited the Biscuit is about Movie Night with her friend:



And here is t.rex learning how to walk. He will push this thing aaaaaaalll day long. When he has a stanky diaper, we accuse him of "ridin' dirty".



Also, many thanks to Bibliophiliac, who correctly corrected my grammar correction. My participle was not, in fact, dangling. But Mrs. Lanning told me never to end a sentence with a preposition, and I feel guilty every time I do it.

1 comment:

faemom said...

Those cupcakes look awesome! I heard that grammar rule was outdated because it's meant for Germanic languages and English isn't pure Germanic therefore we have exceptions. Did you see the English nerd just over take me? I'm sorry.
Really cool cupcakes.